Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Writing to Companies Day 170!


Writing companies for coupons is easy! You will NOT always get coupons but a lot of them will send  coupons as a thank you for positive feedback on their products! I do not write companies and ask for coupons, I write and just tell them what product(s) I like and why! The rule of thumb is you can rewrite each company every six months. You have all said that you'd like to write to one company a day so let's get started.
(CLICK ON COMPANY NAME TO WRITE TO THEM)
Day 151: Playtex On The Go- I received two save $1.00 on one Playtex product coupons
Day 152: McCormick - I received two save .75 cents off any one McCormick Item, one save .75 cents off any one McCormick Dry Seasoning Mix and one recipe book
Day 153: Lawry's -by McComick (email: consumer_affairs@mccormick.com) - I received two save .75 cents off any one
Day 154: Chinet
Day 155: Attune Foods
Day 156: ban
Day 157: Glade - I received a coupon book with $17 worth of SC Johnson Product coupons
Day 158: Louis Kemp - I received two save $1.00 on Louis Kemp any size, two save $1.00 when you buy any one Trident Seafood's any size & one recipe
Day 159: Aunt Jemima
Day 160: Pictsweet - I received two free product coupons for up to $4.00 each
Day 161: Honeysuckle White - I received one save $1.00 on any Honeysuckle White product coupon
Day 162: Hungry Jack- I received two save .55 cents on any purchase of Hungry Jack pancake mix or syrup
Day 163: Entenmann's 
Day 164: Early California
Day 165: Deer Park Water - I received one are product coupon (up to $5.10)
Day 166: Angel Soft
Day 167: Classico
Day 168: Playtex Baby - I received one free product coupon for Playtex infant product or Diaper Genie Pail or Refill (up to $7.99) & three save $1.00 on any one Playtex infant product
Day 169: SeaPak
Day 170: Cedarlane Natural Foods - One free product coupon (up to $5.99) and two .55 cent off coupons


Are you behind or new to writing companies?  View the last 50 companies to write to HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!