Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Lost Without a Compass!

Wow it seems like forever since I updated my Weight Journey!  Probably because it has been FOREVER!  I have been kind of off track for a while now.  Feel almost like I got lost without a compass to get me back to the right place!  My family and I just moved to a new state and then my husband and I took a week trip to the Bahamas.  Between those two things my Weight Journey has been set aside.  
My Hubby and I in the Bahamas! 
I am now back and ready to get my butt in gear again.  I am feeling motivated again and hoping to go back to my Weight Journey in full swing!  
Starting with small goals again!  My goals for the next week are:
STOP DRINKING SODA AGAIN.....
Try to get moving at least a little everyday
Drink more water
Focus on eating more fruits and veggies again
Think I have located my compass and hoping it helps me get back on track lol! I am looking forward to going back to Weight Watchers here in our new home town.  Should be interesting to meet some new people!  
How are all of you doing on your Weight Journeys? 
Would love to hear some of the things you have all been doing to help yourself on your Journey! 
Amber's Siggy


7 comments:

  1. Lucky you the Bahamas!! I hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting back on track. Just know you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do it!!! What a fun treat "the bahamas"....hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! :) Realizing you need to get back on track and taking the first step is the hardest, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compass.... that's what I'm missing.

    We are in the same boat, I'm looking for a buddy so to speak for moral support and encouragement. Hoping I can find that someone who I can bounce things off of.

    Cheers for finding yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so off track myself again. It's such a struggle. I do so well for a bit... and then just slip back into my old habits. I also struggle with quitting soda. I swear I quit once a week. I'm sounding worse than mom when she tried to quit smoking!

    I'm finding some motivation and support through Sparkpeople. It's a free site with a ton of info and a huge support network. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very hard to keep going, but you will over come it, we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!