Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another New Journey!

I have been posting about my Weight Journey for a few weeks now!  Recently spoke with a group of ladies that where wanting to start up a health hop!  I started thinking I should join!  I get such an awesome response from all of you about my journey so I bet you all would enjoy the hop also so you can read even more weight journeys, healthy recipes and health tips!  Plus it means you can join in if you would like!  What gets better than that? 
*Picture is not mine it's from Here*
The last two weeks have been a little rough for me.  It's "that time of the month" again.  It's a frustrating time for me with my weight.  I always seem to put on what I call water weight this time of the month.  I was a little stressed that I wouldn't lose weight.  We didn't have a Weight Watchers meeting last week because it got canceled because of really bad weather.  Last night (2/26/13) I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and I was VERY surprised when I weighted in and lost 2.2 pounds.  Sure it's not great seeing how that was my weight loss for 2 weeks but it was a lot better than I thought I was going to do!  I now weight 160.8!  I am hoping next week I will be down in the 150's and that I will hit my 10% goal weight of 18 pounds lost.  I have lost a total of 17.4 pounds so far!  I feel amazing!
*Picture is not mine it's from Here*
I feel I am still struggling with my exercising.  I am hoping I can find the motivation to get moving.  I did start taking little steps to make myself move more.  Little things like parking further away from the door at stores so I have to walk further.  While I'm in the store take an extra lap around before I leave.  This week though I want to try to start riding the exercise bike again and maybe spend some time using the Zumba on the Wii or the Wii fit game.  What do all of you do to get moving more?  Please help me out with some ideas! 
Gluten Free for Jen

Welcome to the Hoppin For Health Blog Hop!

This is just a fun motivational hop with one common goal- Getting Healthier!

If you have any get fit tips, healthy recipes and eating tips, or on a weight loss journey of your own feel free to join us!

Check out the below blogs who are all on a journey to live a healthier lifestyle! 

Amber's Siggy

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like you are doing great.

    I've been trying to find self motovation and seem to keep making excuses why I'm not with it 100%. I'd like to lose 50lbs by fall, I'm one of those people who seem to need communication with others who are on the same path as I am. They are very hard to find.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber you are doing great. As you know I have been on my weight loss journey for a year and four months. I am looking to reach my 35% weight loss next week. I am down 91 pounds. I love that I feel healthier and have so much energy. I walK three miles, do Zumba on the Wii, I also have two Weight Watchers DVD's. I have added squats, crunches, sit-ups, leg lifts, and a trampoline. I make sure to do something every day. The idea is to keep moving. Even if I watch TV, I get up during commercials and move. I hope this helps you and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It sounds like there are a few others in the same boat as me. I just quit smoking and packed on some extra weight. I have been struggling with motivation to get moving to get the weight back off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I have weight to lose as well and have trouble getting motivated to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss! Go buy yourself a new pair of jeans or outfit that is just a little too small! That could be your motivation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Walking my dogs is always a good excersize for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!! I will soon diet and work out after this medical condition passes and is under control... or take some magic potion and get sexy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all struggling. Just keep trying and you will get there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amber you are doing awesome! I know the "time of the month" can be a challenge. Keep your eye on the prize and keep marching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I do Yoga and King and I go for walks. Walking really makes me feel alive! Sounds silly but I feel great after a couple mile walk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just added a new Kinect game to my exercises. Its not really a exercise game, just a fun one to play with others or alone, which gives me another reason to get up off my tush and move rather than watch tv :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!