Monday, December 4, 2017

Writing to Companies Day 33!









Writing companies for coupons is easy! You will NOT always get coupons but a lot of them will send  coupons as a thank you for positive feedback on their products! I do not write companies and ask for coupons, I write and just tell them what product(s) I like and why! The rule of thumb is you can rewrite each company every six months. You have all said that you'd like to write to one company a day so let's get started.
(CLICK ON COMPANY NAME TO WRITE TO THEM)

Al Fresco - I received three $1.00 off coupons for Al Fresco Chicken Sausage or Meaballs

Aleve - I received $15.00 worth of Bayer Product coupons

Alpo - I received five save $2.00 off coupons

Amy's Kitchen - I received a variety of six coupons

Apple & Eve - I received three $1.00 off coupons and two .50 cent off coupons

Aquafresh - I received $17 worth of GSK brand product coupons

Armour - I received one .55 cent off coupon

Alka-Seltzer - I received $15 worth of Bayer product coupons

Azteca Tortillas (Email: info@aztecafoods.com) - I received one .55 cent off coupon

Baby Magic - I received two buy 1 baby magic product save .50 cents off coupon

back to nature - I received one $1.00 off product coupon

Bagel Bites - I received four .50 cent off product coupons

Band Aid - I received 3 save $1.00 on any one Brand-aid product coupons

Barbara's - I received two save $1.00 off product coupons

Barber Foods - I received two $1.00 off Barber Foods product coupons

Bay's English Muffins - I received two save .75 cents on Bay's product coupons

Beech Nut - I received three $1.00 off 5 Beech-Nut Infant or Toddler Items product coupons

Benadryl - I received two save $1.00 off on Children's Benadryl coupons

Bio Naturae - I received five .50 cents off any product coupons

Birds Eye - I received one save .50 cents on two Birds Eye products & one $1.00 on any three Duncan Hines products

Blistex- I received two save .25 cents off on any one Blistex Lip Care Product

Bob Evans - I received four save .50 cents off on Bob Evans product

Bob's Red Mill - I received three .55 cents off on any Bob's Red Mill single product

Breakfast Essentials - I received two save $1.00 off on any one Breakfast Essentials product

Breathe Right - I received two $1.50 off one Breathe Right product & a book with $17.50 worth of other product coupons

Bridgford Bread - I received three save .50 cent on any one package of Bridgford Monkey Bread coupons

Brillo - I received two .55 cents off product coupons

Bubba Burger (Email: csr@bubbafoods.com) - I received eight $1.00 off any Bubba Steak or Bubba Griller box, two $1.00 off any box of Bubba Grillers BBQ and nine $1.00 off any one box of Bubba Burgers

Buddig - I received two $1.00 off any 4 packages of Buddig 2oz Original

Bumble Bee - I received three .25 cents off any Bumble Bee product coupons

Bush's Beans - I received two .30 cents off product coupons

Campbells - I received one Save $1.00 on any Campbells product coupon

Cape Cod Chips - I received four .55 cents off product coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!