Thursday, December 26, 2019

Writing to Companies Day 211!






Writing companies for coupons is easy! You will NOT always get coupons but a lot of them will send  coupons as a thank you for positive feedback on their products! I do not write companies and ask for coupons, I write and just tell them what product(s) I like and why! The rule of thumb is you can rewrite each company every six months. You have all said that you'd like to write to one company a day so let's get started.


(CLICK ON COMPANY NAME TO WRITE TO THEM)


Olay - I received one $2.00 off coupon

Organic Valley - I received four $1.00 off coupons

Pace - I received one save $1.00 of coupon

Pepperidge Farm - I received one $3.00 off coupon and one $1.00 off coupon

Pledge - I received $17 worth of coupons

Ricola - I received one save .50 cents off coupon

Skinny Cow - I received two .75 cents off coupons

Slim Jim's - I received one .50 cent off coupon

Stouffer's - I received over $3.00 worth of coupons

Tide - I received one $2.00 off coupon

Act II - I received one save $1.00 off coupon

Arrowhead Mills - I received two .55 cent off coupons


6 comments:

  1. Get your name in freelance model, freelance singers, freelance actors, freelance anchors, freelance painter, freelance PRO, freelance writer and so on. jobs for models

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every occasions with gifts and presents. Buy unique gifts for your parents, unique gifts for grandma, unique gifts for grandpa and make your celebrations big. gifts for couples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get deets about YouTube videos, trending topics, latest topics in India in hindi.Best place to get all the details about trending , latest , hot topics going on in India. trending news in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your microwave oven today. Best microwave oven in India under 5000, 10000,
    15000. best convection microwave oven in india

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy the best budget fitness bands in India under 1500 and start tracking your fitness activity. Also can checkout which is the best fitness band india

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't let go the best Indian sex stories. Enjoy and make love with your Lover by reading Indian sex stories. Make your dick hard by reading amazing and sexy desi Indian sex stories for fun only. Place for adult fun and get best sex kahani. hindi sex story

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!