Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Coupons/Freebies by Mail Week 11!!!

 
 
Week 11:
Some people wonder why I love free samples and coupons so much.  Well the simple reason is because one I like to try products before I buy them and two if I don't have a coupon I most likely will NOT buy the product without one.  
I have decide that once a week I am going to post all the free samples and coupons that I got for free in the mail here on my blog.  I am hoping that with people seeing EVERYTHING I get for free maybe it will inspire them to keep an eye on my blog and grab all the free samples and coupons I post!  Remember even if you sign up for a free sample you cannot use you can always donate it to someone who can! 
 
(2) Silhouette Depends & (1) $2.00 coupon
(1) NeilMed Sinus Rinse & (1) $2.00 off coupon
(1) Dear Dumb Diary book
(1) The Teacher From The Black Lagoon book
(1) Purina One Beyond Dog food 6 oz sample
(1) Pocket Protein Berry
(1) Café Bustelo Coffee 1oz sample
(1) Katy Perry Killer Queen Fragrance sample
(1) $1.00 off Cubero Cigars & (1) $2.00 off Cubero Cigars
(1) Sample pack of Salvation
(1) L'Oreal Paris Shampoo sample, (1) L'Oreal Paris Conditioner sample & (1) $2.00 off coupon
(3) Gerber Graduates coupons
(1) Save .55 cents on Brillo Soap Pads & (1) 55 cents off Brill Estracell coupon *Company I wrote*
(1) Free box of Rice Thins Thin Rice Snacks 3.5oz coupon for up to $2.50
(1) Gevalia Caramel Macchiato Sample
(1) $1.00 off Puffs Fresh Faces coupon
(1) Weber Seasoning 2.50 oz
(2) K-Cup Starbucks Samples & (1) $1.50 off coupon
(6) Equate panty liners & (2) Equate Pads
(1) Clearasil Superfruit Wash 0.10 fl. oz. & (1) $1.00 coupon
(2) Ovaltine samples & (1) $2.00 off coupon
 
See previous 10 weeks HERE!
Amber's Siggy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!