Friday, February 13, 2015

My Coupons/Freebies by Mail Week 32!

Week 32:
Some people wonder why I love free samples and coupons so much.  Well the simple reason is because one I like to try products before I buy them and two if I don't have a coupon I most likely will NOT buy the product without one.  
I have decide that once a week I am going to post all the free samples and coupons that I got for free in the mail here on my blog.  I am hoping that with people seeing EVERYTHING I get for free maybe it will inspire them to keep an eye on my blog and grab all the free samples and coupons I post!  Remember even if you sign up for a free sample you cannot use you can always donate it to someone who can!
(1) Axe Dry Spray Antiperspirant 3.8oz
(1) Package of two Safety Catches & two sliding locks
(4) Pad from U by Kotex, (2) pantie liners, (1) sticker and (1) Save $1.00 off on any one U by Kotex product
(1) Friskies 7 cat food sample 2oz
(1) Zoey sticker
(1) philosophy sample 2ml
(1) Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies 2 gummies & (1) Save $1.00 on Hair, Skin and Nails Gummy
(1) Coupon for a Free pack of MarkTen rechargeable e-vapor device cartridges
(3) Twinings tea sample
(1) Save $8 on a Similac Prenatal and (4) Save $5 good towards any infant formula from Similac
(3) Nivea in-shower body lotion 9ml & Save $1.00 on any one in-shower body lotion
(1) Free Birthday dinner at Bob Evans for my son and (1) Free Birthday dinner at Bob Evans for my daughter
(1) Free Birthday dinner at Applebee's for my son and (1) Free Birthday dinner at Applebee's for my daughter
(1) Over $5 worth of coupons from Amy's

Week 31:
(1) Enfamil free sample box
(1) Pillsbury calendar
(1) World Impact Ministries calendar
(1) Mr. Sketch scented marker
(1) Expo dry erase marker
(1) Prilosec 2 tablet sample
(1) $2.00 off one Pantene product coupon, (1) Taming Pantene Shampoo & (1) Taming Pantene Conditioner
(1) Schar Gluten Free Penne & (1) $1.00 off any Schar Product
(1) Zarbees Naturals Mighty Bee Gummy Immune Support sample
(1) Dove body wash sample
(1) Gevalia Kaffe Sample & (1) Save .50 cents off any one Gevalia
(1) Sensodyne Toothpaste sample
(1) Coupon for free 12 pack of Coke
(3) Save .55 cents on any one Earth's Best Infant or Toddler Food *Company I wrote*
(1) Hungry Jack product free (up to $4.00) *Company I wrote*
(2) .50 cents off any one 59oz or larger Florida's Natural brand premium
(1) Save $3.00 on one Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor, (1) Save $2.00 off one Head and Shoulders & (1) $5.00 off three Pantene products
(2) Monk Fruit In The Raw samples & (1) Save .55 cents coupon
(2) $1.00 off one pack Newport
(2) $2.00 off any style Marlboro
(1) $5.00 off a carton of Pall Mall & (3) $1.00 off one pack of Pall Mall
(1) Save $2.00 on any one Depend product
(1) $2.00 off two packs USA Gold, (2) $3.00 off 1 USA Gold Carton & (1) $1.00 off one pack USA Gold



View previous 10 weeks here!

Amber's Siggy



3 comments:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content,
    offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again you amaze me - You have mastered the art of couponing! Great Job! another successful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 50% from cigs.

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!