Monday, October 15, 2012

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo!

 


My family and I are huge noodle and chicken eaters.  One of our favorite recipes is Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo!
Ingredients:
1 Package of chicken tenderloins (this can be optional if you just want Fettuccine Alfredo)
1 Package Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup of butter
1/2 Cup milk
3/4 Cup Parmesan shredded cheese
8 oz. Fettuccine noodles (we like it with spaghetti noodles)
3 TBS Olive oil 
Pepper to taste
Seasonings of choice
Water
Directions:
Take a large sauce pan and fill about half full with water and 1 TBS of olive oil bring to a boil.  While waiting for the water to boil. Put the other 2 TBS into a medium frying pan and add the chicken tenderloins, add seasons of choice to chicken (I use a little pepper, seasoning salt and garlic powder) and then cook over medium heat until chicken is done.
  Once water is boiling add the noodles (cook according to package).
  In a medium sauce pain add cream cheese, butter, milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.  Cook on medium low heat stirring often. 
 Once noodles, chicken and sauce is done toss together and serve!  Goes great with garlic bread!  Once the chicken is cooked I normally cut it into smaller pieces before adding to the noodles and sauce but you don't have to!
Amber's Siggy



8 comments:

  1. I just have to try this! I love cream cheese in anything!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We have lots of chicken breast now so this will be perfect recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fettucine alfredo with chicken and broccoli. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love chicken alfredo! Your recipe looks much better then the one I have been using! I will try it next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of our favorite recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum, YUM! This looks amazing - I needed a great chicken recipe for this week - I think I found it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!