Saturday, February 9, 2013

A New Attitude!

It's been about 4 weeks since I started trying to lose weight!  I am happy to announce that this week I lost 1 lb. 6 oz.!  I weighted in yesterday (2/5/13).  I have lost a total of 13 pounds!  I am so excited!  I will be going to get some new clothes soon because my pants are getting really big on me!  That is truly an amazing feeling.  
Can you guess what I like even more than losing weight?  I like losing inches!  The inches I have lost so far are as follows:
Bust:-1.5 inches
Waist-2 inches
Belly (under belly button)-2 inches
Hips-1/2 inch
Thigh-1 inch
Arm-1/2 inch
I love measuring monthly because it seems even if my weight doesn't always change I am normally still losing inches! 
My favorite meal this week was a crescent pizza!  It was so easy to make and I was really surprised that it didn't take up all of my Weight Watchers points! 

                                             Crescent Pizza
Crescent Pizza!


What you need:
1 can (8 crescents) regular crescents
1 can (8 crescents) garlic crescents *new*
Pizza Sauce
Turkey Pepperoni
Mozzarella Cheese
*Any other toppings you want*
Directions:
Get a cookie sheet.  You need to roll out one regular crescent roll flat.  Add a small amount of pizza sauce on it then put a light amount of cheese on it and your pepperoni and any other toppings.  Next take a garlic crescent roll and lay it flat.  Add a little pizza sauce to it and then lay it on top of the regular crescent roll with the pizza sauce facing the toppings!  Bake according to the package!  Then enjoy!
One of my salads from last week
This week I am going to work on eating more fruits and veggies again because I didn't do real great at it this last week.  I have always been a salad person but this week salad is going to be my best friend!  
Overall I am very happy with this last week!  My family is into football.  We had a Super Bowl party and my son's birthday party last weekend (2/3/13).  I was afraid that with having parties I would not lose any weight.  I actually thought I'd end up gaining.  I am very happy with myself this week!  
 
I love all the encouragement and comments I am getting on these posts from all of you!  It is very encouraging!  I received to products in this mail that pertain to losing weight that I am going to be doing product reviews on!  Keep an eye for the reviews and giveaways that will be coming up!   
Amber's Siggy


18 comments:

  1. Way to go!! You are rocking the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That recipe looks so yummy! Thank you for sharing it! I am always looking for new easy to make lunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I bet it's not easy losing weight, but you're doing an great job so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have measured myself when I started. I also have lost 13 pounds so far on my program, but I don't know my measurements. Great job on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Measuring is definitely the way to go...I've been trying to lose weight. The pounds aren't coming off quickly, but the inches are. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the weight loss! It's something that I need to work on, too. I will have to try that recipe because it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight loss! It's very exciting to watch the weight you gained go away and buy new clothes! I lost 21 lbs, but I've gained 7 lbs back since we got all that cooler weather. :( I need to get my butt back in gear to drop those lbs. now

    ReplyDelete
  8. On the way to a healthier lifestyle is definitely something to be proud of. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and thanks for sharing the recipes. I too am on Weight Watchers, I just wish it came off as fast as it goes on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could lose 13 lbs! Congrats! This recipe looks good. I'm going to try it this week end. I've always wondered if that turkey pepperoni was good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks scrumptious and losing weight too!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the weight lost and keep it up!! I am starting my own journy soon :) Recipe looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is awesome! Well done...Losing weight is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is really motivational seeing you do so well! I used to make a crescent roll pizza like that! Now if only pillsbury would offer a gluten free premade crescent roll! That looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!