Saturday, March 9, 2013

ToughHound - All Sports Dog Collar Review

I was so excited to get to do a review for the ToughHound Engraved Sports Dog Collar.  The ToughHound Personalized collar was provided as a review sample and is available for purchase at the Dog Bark Collar store!  
I really love the ToughHound Dog collar because you get to pick the size, font, text and the color!  They have 8 different colors to choose from and 13 different fonts.  When I was trying to pick out the color of the ToughHound collar I wanted I decided to go with the Neon Pink.  I fell in love with the Neon Pink.  Our family dog is male so I decided to get the collar for my mom's dog Jackie.
 I just love how well the Neon Pink goes with Jackie's black fur!  In this picture she is sitting pretty for me and showing off her brand new ToughHound dog collar!

I love that you can personalize the collar with what you want it to say.  They gave me some ideas of what they think are ideal for the collar.  Some of those ideas are:

Dogs Name
Phone Number
City, State

Dogs Name
Contact My Family
Phone Number

Dogs Name
Phone #1
Phone #2
Microchipped

Dogs Name
Phone Number
Needs Meds!!
I'm Friendly!

Since Jackie doesn't do a lot of traveling with her family and does not have to take medicine for anything I decided to have her collar engraved with:
Her Name
Phone #1
Phone #2
I'm Friendly
I just love Jackie's collar and I think they did an amazing job engraving it!
Jackie's ToughHound Collar

The ToughHound Collar is made of a durable polycoated collar band and stainless steel hardware.  I think the collar is very durable and I think the company did and awesome job picking out the materials to make it! The collar can be customized with up to four lines of text that they will laser-etch.  Each of those four lines can have up 14 characters!   





Amber's Disclosure

18 comments:

  1. I love these collars! I have one for my dog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of these for my dog. he cant stand the dangly tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one to review also! Allie loves it and I love knowing that she's got it on, because I'm always so scared she's going to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hot pink really pops against her fur. Great accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be what we need for our wandering dog who always slips his collar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I need to get one of these for my cane corso!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will remember this for when we get a dog. Wish they had something for cats too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. I will have to look into it when I get me a dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how they are not bulky. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool, my daughters dog need a new collar this would be just right . Thanks and great review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. I have wanted to get my dog a collar with her name on it forever. This looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is super cute! I love pink on my baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to tell a friend about this one. Her pups hate the dangly tags!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need one of these! my dog gets out so much and her tags sometimes catches on the fence! This would be perfect for our dog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I love it! Going to have to order my doggies one...

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!