Thursday, March 14, 2013

Writing Companies Day #2


Writing companies for coupons is easy!  You will NOT always get coupons but a lot of them will send coupons as a thank you for positive feedback on their products!  I do not write companies and ask for coupons, I write and just tell them what product(s) I like and why!  The rule of thumb is you can rewrite each company every six months.  You have all said that you'd like to write to one company a day so let's get started. 

Day 1: Ocean Spray - I received 1 free product coupon
Day 2:  Popcorn Indiana - I received 2 .55 cent off coupons


Amber's Siggy


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I didnt know where to start, so many great companies. But I will follow along with you so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writing companies, its always a surprise if they send a coupon and I LOVE SURPRISES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this once for Similac. Had to have a special formula for my son. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love writing companies for coupons! I haven't done it in a while, but I've been really successful with it in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try this! There are certain companies I love and would love some of their coupons! Great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!