Tuesday, September 18, 2012

blankZ Review

My kids love doing art and craft activities!  Especially my daughter, she thinks she will die if she doesn't get to color at least once a day!  blankZ have been a great new art project to have in our household.  

blankZ are a soft toy that kids can color. When they are done, you can throw it in the washing machine and dryer so the kids can start all over!  I really like that blankZ can be used over and over again!  I have already saved on art supplies in our household!  
My Son who is 3
My Nephew who is 6
My Daughter who is 5
The very first time I got the blankZ No Bully out for the kids to color, my nephew was in town visiting!  The three kids had a blast taking turns and creating the blankZ No Bully into a unique piece of art!
  
The master piece for the first time!
I would have to say the only thing I didn't really care for was that when the kids would handle the blankZ to color a different spot on it the marker would come off all over their hands.  The markers do wash off of their hands pretty easily though!  Over all I give blankZ a big thumbs up!  
You can visit Here and see all the different blankZ sets that are available!  

Amber's Disclosure

11 comments:

  1. so cute! love their color job! love the concentration from your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blankz! I have read so much on them and this is going to be one of the gifts I give this holiday. I Love your review! your pictures are so cute! Keep up the amazing reviews~!~!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! My kids would have so much fun with these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! That is so cool!! My 2.5 year old would have a blast doing this!! I think even mama would have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a neat idea. Any item that can be washed and reused is great in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so much fun. I love your pictures. You show how easy it is for different ages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review..Children look like they are having fun, even with the colors on their hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so awesome!

    I think my youngest kid would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute~ What a great idea to make something we can re-use!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super fun, I think that it would be the perfect Christmas or birthday present!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!