I got my Conscious Box in July. When I first received it I was thinking the box was very small and that they could not possibly have put much in the box.... BOY was I wrong!
Here is a list of everything that came in my box:
- All natural vegan eye shadow- Olivene Gold
- 3 different tea samples from Tea forte
- Powbab- Pomegranate acai berry sample
- Jadience- All Natural muscle & joint therapeutic cream
- GoGo Squeez-Applesauce on the go
- Madhava-Organic Natural Sweetener
- Aura Cacia- Aromatherapy Deck (54 cards)
- Aura Cacia- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Sunwarrior-Raw Protein
- Mighty Leaf-Iced tea
- Naturally it's clean By: Ensyme Fresh Home- Floors
- St. Claire's Organics- Peppermints
- Just Great Stuff Bar By: Betty Luis- Organic Superberry Acai
- Very pretty postcard
- Lots of coupons and coupon codes
I was very impressed with all the products I have gotten a chance to try! The only ones I haven't tried yet are th Just Great Stuff Bar and the Madhava Sweetener. I posted the links to all of the products because besides those 2 I have listed that I have not had a chance to try yet I recommend all of them! It amazes me how many great brands their are out there that I have never tried or even heard of! Thanks to Conscious Box I have got to experience lots of different products that I didn't even know about!
My son ate the GoGo Squeez up really fast and then asked for more. Obviously it was tasty! It is always great for me as a mom to see my son love something that is healthy for him!
I used my Aura Cacia Sweet Orange essential oil on my Woolzies I did a review on a while ago to give my laundry a sweet orange smell and I love it! You can read my Woolzies review Here!
Overall Conscious Box is amazing and I love it! To order your own Conscious Box you can head Here! I also noticed on Conscious Box Facebook Page you can get entered to win a free box by sharing them on Facebook. Want to try to enter to win? You can head Here! Conscious Box also now offers eco-friendly gift box or a vegan box!