Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Freebies/Coupons Week 2!

Week 2:
Some people wonder why I love free samples and coupons so much.  Well the simple reason is because one I like to try products before I buy them and two if I don't have a coupon I most likely will NOT buy the product without one.  
I have decide that once a week I am going to post all the free samples and coupons that I got for free in the mail here on my blog.  I am hoping that with people seeing EVERYTHING I get for free maybe it will inspire them to keep an eye on my blog and grab all the free samples and coupons I post!  Remember even if you sign up for a free sample you cannot use you can always donate it to someone who can!
(1) Coupon book from Bayer with $14.00 worth of coupons *Company I wrote*
(2) Save $1.00 off on any 4C Liquid Water Enhancer or Totally Light Stix or Tubs & (2) Save $1.00 on any 4C Cap-it 6-pack or Totally Light Stix or Tubs
(2) .30 cent of coupons for Bush's Baked Beans *Company I wrote*
(3) .55 Cent off coupons from Bob's Red Mill Products
(1) Fixodent sample & (1) $1.00 off coupon for Fixodent
(1) Origins Sample
(1) Free product coupon from ConAgra Foods Up to $3.99 & (1) .50 cent coupon off a ConAgra Food Product *Company I wrote*
(1) Free 3oz. can of Sheba soft cat food
(1) Coupon for a Free L'Oreal Paris Hair Color up to $9.99 *Gold Rewards program*
(1) $1.00 off Newport & (1) .75 cent off one Newport
(1) Gevalia Kaffe K-Cup sample
(2) .50 cent off Egg-Land's Best Eggs *Company I wrote*
(4) .50 cents off any Bagel Bites *Company I wrote*
(1) Shiseido Sample
(3)$1.00 off Coupons from Apple & Eve & (2) .50 Cent coupons *Company I wrote*
(2) Sample Packets from Metamucil & (1) $2.00 off coupon
(6) Taster's Choice Samples of Coffee & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(1) Clear Scalp & Hair Shampoo, (1) Clear Scalp & Hair Conditioner & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(2) $1.00 off Marlboro Snus
(6) Product coupon from Amy's Kitchen *Company I wrote*
(2) $1.50 off Breathe Right coupons & a book with over $17.00 worth of other GSK product coupons *Company I wrote*
(2) $1.00 off Barber Foods product *Company I wrote*

Week 1:  
This week my freebies and coupons in the mail included:
(1) Bugs Lock
(2) Save $1.00 off on any 4C Liquid Water Enhancer or Totally Light Stix or Tubs & (2) Save $1.00 on any 4C Cap-it 6-pack or Totally Light Stix or Tubs
(3) TENA Underwear 
(1) Seventh Generation Lotion Sample & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(1) Purina One Healthy Metabolism Cat Food
(1) Purina One SmartBlend Cat Food
(1) Fancy Feast Cat Food
(1) Set of L'Oreal Paris Advanced Hair Care & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(2) Nectresse Packets & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(1) Set of John Frieda Luxurious Volume & (1) $2.00 off coupon
(1) Full Size Bottle of Mio Fit 
(1) Lab Series Skincare for Men
(2) U by Kotex Pads, (2) U by Kotex liners and (1) $1.00 coupon
(1) Save $4.00 on one Venus Razor or Refill Pack
(1) Carbonell Extra Virgin Olive Oil & (1) $1.00 off coupon
(1) Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal
(2) Always Infinity Pads
(3) Different Kinds of Spike Seasoning
(2) Glide Floss Fresh Mint
(1) Gevalia Ground Coffee
(1) One Beyond Dog Food 6oz Sample & Save $2.00 coupon
(1) Nature Variety Prarie Dog Food 3oz Sample
(1) Bio True multi-purpose solution 4 FL. oz. & (1) Save $2.00 coupon
(250) Free Buisness Cards from Vistaprint *I did pay shipping only*
(1) Apricot Cuticle Oil
(1) Veriaid Innerdosha Shampoo & Conditioner Samples
(7) Different Samples from AlSPORTS Nutrition
(1) Try any one Beech-Nut Stage 4 or Stage 5 Product for Free coupon *Up to a $3.00 Value*
So what did you get this week?  I'd LOVE to know!  Please comment below and let me know!
Amber's Siggy


3 comments:

  1. My husband would have totally loved the Gevalia coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I need to get busy and work harder. I'd love to have such a nice collection of samples and coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I need to get better at writing companies!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!