Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photo Challenge-With Just Another Static Heart Day 18

I have been really sick.  Still not feeling well but I got a little behind on the Photo Challenge with Just Another Static Heart.  Today's Challenge is Pet(s).  So I am posting a picture of our dog Monster!  Don't let his name fool you.  He's a great dog.  He actually got the name Monster because the day we bought him and where heading home he kept trying to drink my husband's Monster energy drink and also at the time his eye where green :)   

I highly recommend checking out Just Another Static Heart's photos!  They are just awesome!
Amber's Siggy


4 comments:

  1. How cute! It's been a while since I've seen the photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very cute!! I need to do something like this to work on my photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute dog. I may have to participate in the photo challenge. I have been taking classes but haven't been able to do much photography.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Like how the dog got his name. lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment Anytime!