Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Our Lips Are Sealed" - Cuchini Review & Giveaway!

Alright ladies time to fess up!  Who can say they don't have some type of problem with a wardrobe malfunction?  I know I have a TON of them!  That is why I decided to work with Cuchini and do a review!  You're probably wondering what Cuchini is right?  Cuchini is a comfortable, light weight material that adheres to any undergarment (panties, bikini bottoms, sports attire, etc.)  It eliminates the ridges of a women's mon pubis area, providing a smooth and camouflaged appearance.  Hint Hint it eliminates the Camel Toe!  

I'm married and have two kids.  I'm not worried about impressing anyone but I still like to look good.  I don't think any women on the earth likes to show off the Camel Toe!  Cuchini has been great for me!  It works very well and is comfortable! Cuchini is easy to use and stays in place great with the double sided tape they include.  
As a lot of you know I have been working on my weight journey.  One of the times I seem to have the biggest issue with my Camel Toe showing is when I'm wearing my tight workout pants, yoga pants or my bathing suite.  Thank goodness I can now exercise without worrying about other people seeing things that need to be kept a secret!  
Cuchini can be gently had-washed with mild detergent or machine washed in a lingerie bag with light colored clothing on a gentle cycle and then allow to air dry before using!
I highly suggest that if you struggle with a Camel Toe that you grab your own Cuchini!  You don't have to worry about anyone knowing what you have ordered because mine came in a very discreet package!   Cuchini also has reusable nipple covers!  I am looking into getting the nipple covers also because I like wearing tank tops that have "built in bras" and my nipples always show and I hate that!  Talk about being able to take your wardrobe malfunctions into your own hands!
*Some of the information in this post was given to me.  All opinions are my own*
Be sure to check Cuchini out on Facebook and on their Website!
Cuchini has been nice enough to offer for one lucky person to win their own Cuchini!  
US only and must be 18+!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Amber's Disclosure
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Amber's Unique Coupon Page' Blog member. Winners will have 24 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. The blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.


  1. The reusable nipple covers sound great, too.

  2. Amazing that they make so many products for the every day woman.

  3. It's simply amazing what they invent to help people feel better about themselves! I'm not sure I'd ever use this, but that is mostly because with 9 kids I don't think I care anymore!

  4. Neat idea...but not sure I would ever use one, lol. I wear jeans 90% of the time, and the other 10% I'm dressed either in historical clothing, or costumes. But I do know a few girls who might love this!

  5. lol this is an awesome product. I just have to laugh over it! With that said. I am not sure what product I would choose! I wear loose fitting clothes so the camel toe thing isn't a problem. And the ladies are not very big so I use padded bras. Hard decision!

  6. This made me smile, and wish I could order a million to give to random people because it would really help a lot of ladies!

  7. LOL!! This product makes me laugh for real, but in reality it sure is useful! Amy D


Feel Free to Comment Anytime!